Another fun station circuit for the small group – we have an awesome new member who joined us over the weekend and I am proud to say she is already raising the bar – in other words…LOOK OUT GUYS.
Start out with your favorite joint mobility exercises of course
Repeat 5 times, resting minimally, but as necessary –
- 20 kettlebell swings
- 5 “find the ground” (kneeling windmill from the Get Up) on the Right
- 5 “find the ground” (kneeling windmill from the Get Up) on the Left
- 5 kettlebell clean and press on each side
- 10 kettlebell goblet squats
- 10 TRX chest flyes or presses (your choice!)
Get some water then knock out a two hand swing tababa – 8 rounds of 20 sec on, 10 seconds off. Your gymboss timer will make this easy for you… RIGHT???? Go heavy if you can 🙂
Finish up with joint mobility, we did a little extra for wrists etc.