Please read all the rules and instructions if you haven’t already on the main page: Scavenger Hunt Instructions and Rules.
Today’s assignment. Please take an instagram picture of an organic food item that you regularly enjoy. I’d like to encourage photos of single ingredient items or fresh things. A particularly artful photo of an organic mango for example. But it can be whatever it is you normally eat on a regular basis that is organic. Remember to properly tag your instragram photo as outlined in the instructions and post it in the Disqus comments below. Get creative, but remember, simple is awesome too. Feel free to tell us why you like this particular edible item (practical and/or sentimental reasons are both valid). Above all, remember to follow the instructions as linked above so that your entry counts!
The countdown begins now! You have a little over 24hrs!
In case you need more informative and fun things to read when you’re done:
- Article about 1 arm chinning and life lessons from Jack Arnow on the PCC Blog
- Interview with Steven Low, Senior PCC, coach, and author of Overcoming Gravity
- A rare article about Primal Move (and mini workout with illustrations) in Experience Life Magazine
- HUGE Free PDF eBook, Live Beyond Organic by Jordan Rubin
- Interview with Elliot Hulse, strength maniac and internet marketing genius