My small group was feeling very ambitious today – grabbing the largest of the kettlebells that I had brought out – luckily for them, there were smaller ones available – which they eventually switched down to – but we had some fun – and they got to enjoy the fact that I stayed up until 4AM last night pouring over the new Convict Conditioning 2 eBook – (pdf format fyi) because I was just that into it (the pitcher of green tea with lavender buds and rose petals helped too). Dragon Door and Paul Wade knock it out of the park yet again with this one – and I confess I will be ordering it in print version when its available. Because Convict Conditioning 1 is regularly open on the rug here in the big room… more often than on the book stack honestly.
- 30 sec 1 arm kettlebell swings right hand
- 30 sec 1 arm kettlebell swings left hand
- 30 sec push ups mixed with finger tip push up practice (at your ability) see Convict Conditioning 2!
- 30 sec kettlebell figure 8
- 30 sec goblet squat (thats mean after figure 8 isn’t it?)
- 30 sec Rest or as needed
10 Mins Get Up and optional Windmill practice