Choose moderate to heavy kettlebells for these circuits – being sure that the renegade rows are performed with heavier kettlebells because of their larger bases (this keeps you more stable) be sure to perform these on solid level ground. These circuits are great opportunities to fine tune your
Do your usual joint mobility warm up, a few warm up swings and then…….
- 15 Double Kettlebell Swings
- 5 Double Kettlebell Clean and Presses
- Renegade Rows with Pushups – Row Right 5, 5 Push ups, Row Left 5
- 5 Double Kettlebell front squats
Intermission! 3 Get Ups per side – practice slowly and with the strictest of form
- 10 Tactical lunges each side
- Around the World aka “Slingshot” 5 each direction
- Figure 8 (get low, keep your torso upright!) 5 in each direction
- 20 kettlebell swings
Remember to cool down!!!