Heya, just a short one today and full of links and reminders…
- First off, you have until March 9th to get the discounted price on the one of a kind, intensive, limited registrationSuper Human Training Workshop with modern strength legends, Bud Jeffries and Logan Christopher. Discover how you can accomplish your own feats of strength, and apply this strong thinking and doing to your own life – in and out of the gym. I’ll be there along with several super strong and inspiring men and women. Register now, because spots are filling up – and with an intense workshop like this one, big crowds are just not allowed. People are literally flying in from across the country to attend this workshop in Tallahassee Florida, I know because I’m friends with a lot of them. EXPECT individual attention – sign up today!
- Have you entered the Essay Question Contest/Drawing yet? If not, check out the details here and GET TO WORK! This will end VERY SOON and I don’t want you to miss your chance to win an incredible prize package that I put together especially for the occasion!
- It’s super last minute, but if you can make it to Reno, Nevada this weekend, you owe it to yourself to attend the first ever Easy Strength Workshop with Pavel and Dan John. It’s a monumental LIVE version of the book that came out this year that everyone’s (well everyone I know…) talking about. My coach is attending, so I hope he takes good notes. He doesn’t know it yet, but I have been compiling a little list of questions for these GIANTS of the strength and conditioning world.
- No, it isn’t a sign that the end of the world is nigh, but I did totally just post a RAW and VEGAN recipe for once. Of course I’ll be the first to tell you it’s a great side for Turkish or Mediterranean spiced lamb, but… do what you want! Click here for the Raw Beet and Celery Salad.
- Do you love chocolate? It’s no secret I’m a chocoholic maniac.. there’s more to come, but a small collection of chocolate bar reviews is starting to accumulate here: Chocolate Reviews.
- Speaking of food – I’d love for you to either try the great Beyond Organic goodies, or even better, if you already know you love these delicious foods, join my team and bring these ultra high quality beef, raw dairy, chocolate, and more products to your clientele or closest friends and family. I can help you get on the fast track to building your business the SAME DAY (or very soon thereafter – if you catch me on a busy day,) you sign up. Ask me how – email me: adrienne at giryagirl.com or better yet, if you sign up using this link, I’ll know and can start you on your way. Still have questions? Check out the handy FAQ File!
- AND – if you haven’t been keeping up, shame on you, because there are now OVER 60 free kettlebell, bodyweight, and TRX etc. workouts on this page. No excuses.