Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 08:00 - 17:00
Attend the HKC and leave with these major advantages:
- A deep understanding of the true benefits of kettlebell training—for both yourself and your clients
- A solid knowledge of vital kettlebell training safety procedures
- A workmanlike grasp of the fundamentals of biomechanics—to ensure your clients move with perfect form and avoid injury
- A grasp of the key HardStyle skills and principles of strength
- The ability to competently perform the three foundational kettlebell exercises (the Swing, the Get-Up, and the Goblet Squat)
- The confidence you can now correctly teach the three essential kettlebell exercises—and troubleshoot common technique problems
- The unique HKC template for designing an unlimited number of effective kettlebell workouts.
In creating the HKC, Pavel drew on his eight-plus years of developing the current Level I and Level II RKC programs, his authoring of the widely acclaimed Enter the Kettlebell! system and other kettlebell training resources, plus thousand of hours of personal discussion and research with high-level training experts of all kinds.
With his deep skill at identifying what is truly essential for effective kettlebell training, Pavel has created, with the HKC, an opportunity to build a superb and rock-solid foundation as a kettlebell professional.
Like the RKC, the HKC includes a qualifying test of physical strength. The RKC is famous for its mandatory snatch test—that immediately sets a high bar for those wishing to qualify as an RKC. We take pride in this. Many fitness certifications have no physical test whatsoever, allowing that curious anomaly of an obviously out-of-shape trainer dispensing advice to clients who are clearly fitter than they are!
To ensure that those who register for the HKC have a reasonable level of fitness, Pavel settled on an entry-level pullup test for men and a flexed-arm hang test for women based on the US Marine Corps'
2535 W 237th St, Unit 117
Torrance, CA 90505