I got dragged out of town for a family event this weekend and well, had some frustration to work out about it - especially since it meant missing a fun time open house at Crossfit Firebase (complete withfood demos and samples), as well as a very cool car show too (10th Anniversary of Concours). But it is what it is, so I put myself up in a nice hotel and met up with some old friends in the area - of course I brought along some as well - the rental car has these little wells in the trunk that were just PERFECT for holding a pair of oddly enough.
Doing mywarm up in the hotel room (that whole hip thing... yeah... love that part in where says "do these in private, Comrade"!) I went down to the car with my trusty timer and knocked out 2 rounds of the following (I don't usually workout on Sunday, so this is kind of a weird medium intensity kind of thing):
(set your timer for 30 second intervals)
- 30 seconds double swings, 30 seconds rest
- 30 seconds double and , 30 seconds rest
- 30 seconds push ups, 30 seconds rest
- 30 seconds renegade rows, 30 seconds rest
- 30 seconds double front squats, 30 seconds rest
- 30 seconds double snatches*, 30 seconds rest
- 30 seconds L-sit (using handles of ), 30 seconds rest
Repeat at least twice
I then went upstairs and practicedand style planks. Its time to hit the shower and eat all the bacon off of the breakfast buffet downstairs... YAY!!!
**I did thesestyle - double up, then bring them down like you've pressed them up there - don't just double drop them.