Now that I have your attention... hahaha. Simply called because the workout was broken up into two small pieces to fit a crazy schedule - I do this a lot actually - some days so much so that it becomes more a GTG (Grease the Groove - more on this concept later). Anyhow here's what happened:
Using your accustomedfor snatching - OR if you have something a little too light, do this for time - maintaining your proper form of course (or it doesn't count!!!!!). If you have something a little heavier than normal, take necessary breaks.
Remember yourwarm up then...
- 10 snatches right, 10 snatches left, 10 burpees
- 9 snatches right, 9 snatches left, 9 burpees
- 8 snatches right, 8 snatches left, 8 burpees
- 7 snatches right, 7 snatches left, 7 burpees
- 6 snatches right, 6 snatches left, 6 burpees
- ......... all the way down to
- 1 snatches right, 1 snatches left, 1 burpees
For good measure I then performed 10 total Get Ups, a fewstyle Full Bridges, and this weird headstand ab thing I like to do that once I figure out what it is called I'll share with you - its oddly powerful, especially when you keep it slow and controlled.
Later that day it was decending ladder pull ups time: starting with 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 .... down to 1. Resting between sets as needed, or until whatever small chore I was doing was done. If you are not this far along in yourjourney, feel free to substitute with another intense full body strength exercise - like a strict , very well done or squats etc.